piece for coil balance shoe

A handy person from pa says:
Im am looking for the piece that goes from the window to the coil balance shoe not the metal cam in the shoe the metal piece that fits from window into the shoe series 15-181 shoe but i lost the clip thing from window into shoe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello. Could you be talking about our pivot bar? See our 26-040, which is a pivot bar that is often used with the 15-180 pivot shoe. Is this what you need? If not, please take pictures of the piece in question so that we can get a better idea.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)