pivot bar to work with S795 conversion

A quick learner from Bluffton, SC 29910 says:
I'm replacing s850-28, Black 1 1/4" width shoe balance with 28 Series 795 1 1/4" shoe, channel balance. I'm looking at #26-366 pivot bars as a replacement. Do you think this is a good choice? See added photos. If all looks OK I will proceed to order a set 2 balances and two pivot bars to start.

?? Do I need a different shoe with these pivot bars ? Thanks for your attention to this matter.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 169 LLD Windows 002.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 169 LLD Windows 001.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think the 26-366 pivot bar is your only choice, in fact. However I'm not sure that the tip will be long enough to fit into the new style pivot shoe. You will likely need to drill new holes for the pivot bar to mount properly.

A quick learner from Bluffton, SC 29910 says:
Tom, would you be able to check the length of the pin that sticks out from the window that goes into the pivot shoe for me? The sketch doesn't show its length. As per my sketch, I need 11/16". Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't check at the moment. We're all working from home due to the quarantine. Doing a little math, though, it's probably about 21/32", which is only a little less than 11/16". It may very well work as-is.

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.