pivot bars, pivot shoes, and sweep locks

A handy person from Washington DC says:
hi,

I have tilt windows that appear to be from home depot in 1997. You have parts that seem to be close but not exactly. I would love some help to make sure I get the correct parts.

Approximate Measurement of pivot shoe: 2 1/16" by 1" -- I have not removed it out of the track yet, so if you need more exact measurements and on what specific dimension let me know and I will remove and provide the measurements

1) pivot bar:
the wings width is approx 1 1/16" and 3/8" tall
the nub sticks out approx 3/8"
the distance from the nub to the first screw hole is approx 1 1/16"
the distance between the two screw holes is approx 1 1/16"
the distance from the nub to the 2nd screw hole is approx 2 1/8"
the width of the bar is approx 5/32"
the length of the entire bar is approx 2 5/16"

2) keep part #83
2 7/8" width
depth 1/4"
screw holes are approx 2 5/16" apart

3) sweep lock part # 8300-02
2 29/32" width
depth 1 1/16"
screw holes are approx 2" apart
User photo of their pivot shoe, pivot bar, and window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, we do recommend you remove the pivot shoe (image #1) from the track in order to get more precise measurements. The pivot bar (image #2) is similar to the Swisco 26-369 Flared Pivot Bar. We will need a few more measurements from the lock and keeper (image #3). Please submit the distance between the hole center on the lock to the edge, where its tongue protrudes. Also, please submit the distance between hole center to hole center on the keeper. In the meantime, we will continue to research possible replacement parts.
A handy person from Washington, DC says:
Thank you again for taking the time to help me with this. Here are the measurements you requested:

hole center lock -> edge:3/4" - this would be the distance from one of the holes to the back of the lock where the sweep would engage.
hole to hole on the sweep 2 7/32"

Additionally, I have attached pictures of the the pivot shoe. Here are the measurments:

Height (top most part to bottom of round piece): 2 5/32"
Width 1 1/4"
Depth 1/2"

Please let me know if you need more measurements.

Thanks again!
User photo of the pivot lock shoe.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The 15-046 looks like it might be a good replacement for your pivot lock shoe. I am still working on the lock. I will keep you updated.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like the 90-161 may be a good replacement for your window lock and keeper.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.