pivot lock shoes broken

A quick learner from 38401 says:
Going to try to fix this myself. Pivot lock shoes are broken or separated from the channels. 4 windows both sides. Not sure of size of pivot lock. 1 1/4 inch?
Channel has 32c BSI or BS1 stamped on it. Not sure if that helps.

What should I order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a match for our Series 795 channel balance. If the only thing that broke is the shoe, then you can replace the old ones with the 15-195. Just note that the shoe breaking like this is typically a sign that the balance isn't far behind. Could be a few months, could be a few years. It's hard to say. You may want to consider all new balances now just to get it over with.

Thank you. Maybe I'll try some of both. I've included a picture of the anchor for my channel balance. Do the 795s include an anchor for the top?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6A5BE9AF-640C-4990-A644-B389E77B1B4E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

The Series 795 balances screw in. I'm actually not familiar with this anchor you're using. The two most popular styles for this balance are clips that screw in and clips that hook in, but this anchor is new to me. Would it be possible to see this out of the window so I can get a clearer look?

1. Short of taking it out of the wall, this is as close as I can get. it looks like the metal is in two pieces. One that anchors to the frame and the other that screws into the anchor. If the new channel includes the piece that connects to the wall, I should be good.
2. The bottom of the channel that hooks to the pivot lock shoe is shaped differently from the one in the video you sent. Yours are 3 straight sides. The front facing part of mine is indented. Thank you for that video by the way. Do your pivot lock shoes fit channels (i'm referring to the metal thing at the bottom) shaped like this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C6082229-B7E7-42E9-B7D2-8F251A10C2D9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6BE40339-9BB3-41D1-9559-9F2ACF54AB35.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA709AB2-558A-489B-A0EE-D15E954918CA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

There appears to be a screw holding that clip in. That makes me think our Series 795 will work as-is, but I'm still not entirely familiar with this design so I can't be 100% sure. I've just never seen a screw clip shaped like this before. 

As for the shoe, your original didn't appear to be indented. I wonder if your balances are mixed between indented and non-indented. Either way, you can use our 15-236 for the indented shoes, but you still want to use the Series 795 for the whole balance.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.