pivot pin needed to replace broken pins

A landlord from Loudon, TN 37774 says:
Pictured pivot pin is intact pin from double hung bottom sash. I found name on one sash showing Simonton windows. Dated 8/7/00. Also showed Sears siding & Windows/Knoxville.
I purchased item # 26-241 thinking it was the same part but realized when they arrived it did not have the double nipples of the pivot pin needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2479.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Our 26-378 pivot bar looks similar to what you show here. Have a look at the specifications and see how they compare with your old part. Let us know if you notice any discrepancies and we can work from there. 

A landlord from Loudon, TN 37774 says:

I checked hole dimensions of intact pivot bar I have and it seems the holes are in the correct location. Only difference I can see is 26-378 picture indicates the nipples are tapered. Anyway it seems worth a try.

How do I return the 20 26-241 pivot pins I bought and get the 26-378.

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Great, let us know how you make out! You can also see our return policy here

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.