pivot shoe

A home owner from Attica, NY says:
can't find any names or numbers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2409.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2408.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Can you tell me the thickness of the shoe? It appears the width is 1-1/4", though it's a bit difficult to tell from pictures alone. Those two dimensions are the most important for determining the correct replacement. Many thanks.

Looks like the width of the pivot shoe is 5/8"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2462.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2463.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I've come across this pivot shoe in the past , but we've never been able to find an exact match. I don't think its made anymore.

We also don't have anything with a 5/8" thickness. Our 15-121 may work, which is 9/16" thick. We also have the 15-046, which we've recommended for this shoe when I saw it before, but it's only 1/2" thick. See what yo think.

I would like to try the 9/16" width shoe. if it works I may need a couple of dozen.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I actually misspoke, we do have something with a 5/8" thickness. See our 15-047. Sorry for not mentioning this before, I must have looked right by it while I reviewed our other products! This is another possible option.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.