pivot shoe replacement

A home owner from Atlanta, GA says:
I don't know the manufacturer of my windows. I'm looking for the replacement pivot shoe (image 1 & 2). This shoe hooks to the balance on the bar below the spring (image 3. Do you carry this pivot shoe?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We carry a shoe similar to this, but it likely will not work. You have an old version with a groove in the base that is no longer made. I suggest a new complete balance. See our Series 795 for what I believe to be a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)