pivot shoe replacement

A handy person from Pa. says:
I'm looking at the swisco 15-046 pivot shoe to replace in the 8500 series of American Craftsman. Is this the correct part? Thank you for your help and any suggestions.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 15-046 has been known to work in this window, but you should carefully compare our measurements and pictures to your own part to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)