pivot shoes

A handy person says:

I have tilt windows and need pivot shoes for a few windows. Ive attached pictures of what I need.Would be greatly appreciated if you could take a look at pictures and let me know if you have replacement parts I need.Thank you Rachel

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named april19 059.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named april19 060.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 001.PNG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Do both of these pivot shoes you show work with spiral balances? If so, for the one you show removed from the window, you should be able to substitute it with our 15-047, which is 5/8" thick and 1-1/4" wide. The cam is different from your old shoe's, however, so you'd need to replace your pivot bar as well. Something like our 26-040 might work, but compare it with your old pivot bar to be sure. As far as the other pivot shoe in your photos, it's difficult to say without getting the thickness and width of the shoe. The best way to measure this is to remove it from the window. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.