plastic sliding shoe for double hung windows

A quick learner from Long Valley, NJ says:
A spring attaches to this "shoe" that rides in the window sash
User submitted photos of a friction shoe.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
See our 15-104 friction shoe, I think this might be a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)