questions on the 39-317

A home owner from Blanco, Texas says:

my problem is not the 39-317 part you recco but it is the second arm and slide assy of that combo that is the 5.5" gold arm in the picture on your web site that says Del Mar Toronto on it and the left side bottom and the silver metal base that the window slides on is 11.5" long. The top part is fine. Only the bottom portion is cruddy like the one in the picture. 

It is almost black and the hinge that attaches to the bottom of the Silverline Casement Sash was corroded immobile and in fact broke off from the attaching stud on the sash. 

I also want to replace the right side casement parts so would need both bottom left and right bottom parts. Tops are clean. Can you help? 

I have a photo I took with cell phone but not sure how to attach it. Give me an emailthat will go to you and I will send.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't understand your post. Were you looking for an all new operator, or something else? It almost sounds like you're describing a part entirely separate from the 39-317.

I also have not received your pictures, so I'm not sure what to recommend. Could you possibly be looking for a new hinge? If so, our 36-048 may be worth considering. Let me know if that's what you need. The video below may also be helpful.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.