replace whole sash and balancer

A home owner from Louisville ky says:
I have a new construction home bought brand new and it's two years old now I have a problem getting a replacement part because the parts are no were on the internet or hardware stores. The windows don't have a name anywhere on them just sizes and I can't get any info from the builder. really need some help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220829_131920.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220829_182315.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220828_204610.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220828_204610.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We don't carry the exact pivot shoe in your photos but our 15-199 looks similar in design though it is still a bit different. This is designed to be used with the 1/2" Series 160 or the 3/8" Series 165 coil springs, but you'll want to measure the width of your coil band to see which one matches best. I can't guarantee it will work but it is our best option. Review our specifications and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

I have to try it at this point I'm out of options. How would I measure the coil band? I've never done this before.i will need the right and left side of the window
Profile picture of Emily

You'll want to measure the coil band as shown in the image below. To determine what coil weight you need, tell me the exact weight of the sash and I can work out what you would need from there. 

width
The coil band is 1/2" and the window sash is closer to 19 pounds. I will need left and right sash tilt coil body coil spring hook. The whole set up. Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you! Since your sash weighs 19 pounds, you can use (1) S160-10 10 pound coil spring on each side of the window which totals 20 pounds of overall support. This weight set up should be fine so long as the coil weights are within a pound of your sash's actual weight. You will also need the 15-150S single coil support which is compatible with the 33-020 screw. All orders can be placed right on our website at your convenience. 

what about the sash pivot shoe?
Profile picture of Emily

The parts I mentioned are compatible with our 15-199 if that's what you're asking!

yes thanks
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.