Need replacement channel balance

A handy person from Orlando, FL says:
I believe this is

35" Series 380 Channel Balance S380-35 / Option: 3440

Am I right?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 11.56.28 AM.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 11.55.13 AM (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 11.55.13 AM.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 11.55.12 AM (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 11.55.12 AM.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

You are, yes. You're also correct in choosing the 3440 spring strength option. To determine whether you have the S380-35 or S385-35, you'll need to measure your balance's bottom fitting as shown in the image below. 

We also have the 15-029 bottom fitting. If yours measures 7/8", this would need to be a custom order as we have no stock balances that use this fitting. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

I guess it is the "bad news"; the distance is 7/8". How can I order the custom version?

Thanks
Profile picture of Emily

If you can confirm the number of balances you're looking for, I can then send you an order link and price quote that you can use to place an order. 

Good morning,

I need two of them.

Thanks
Profile picture of Emily

Sounds good! I'll send you an order link and price quote for (2) balances with the 19-005 top, 15-029 bottom, and 3440 stamp.

I wish all companies care about customer support as much as you guys.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named s960_thank_you_sticky_note.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for your kind words! They really mean a lot to us. We're always happy to help, of course! 

just checking in in case I missed the custom order link...
Profile picture of Emily

It looks like the order link went through on our end. I recommend checking your spam/junk folder just in case. If you still haven't received the link, please let me know! 

Found the email in the spam folder and completed the order.

Order #: 2030419

thanks
Profile picture of Emily

Great! Thank you for your business, it means a lot to us. Good luck with your repair and let me know if I can be of further assistance! 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.