replacement balance or parts in balance

A quick learner from myrtle beach, sc says:

I have double hung tilt vinyl windows. In the picture there is a hook that goes on the top of frame. Your 795 model does not show a hook? Is there one like this? Another thought was, can the pulley inside be replaced? As you might see, the plastic pulley broke away from the spring. Thank you, Michael 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance #.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance spring.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance pulley.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance ext.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply a Series 795 balance with a hook, but it has to be a custom order. If that interests you, please let me know how many you need and I can email you a purchase link and price quote.

You can't replace the pulley in any capacity. I would not attempt to do so if I were you; these are under a lot of tension and you risk hurting yourself.

Tom, I am in the midst of taking out each window to maintain them. So far I have 2 broken channels. Once I complete the task of all windows, I will let you know how many. I hope we can keep this communication open until then?
Profile picture of Tom

Yep, I'll be here when you need me. Just post again in this thread and we can get started.

Tom, I have inspected all windows and found that I need to replace 4 of them. Could you let me know what the cost is for four of them. Also, let me know if there is a price break or if I order more will it be less. Thank you for your help, Michael.
Profile picture of Tom

Great! The first price break is at 10 balances, so unless you plan on buying that many then it's probably not worth it. 

I will email you an order link and price quote right now for four individual balances according to the specs we discussed. Let me know if you had any questions.

I was thinking of ordering 6 total balances since the windows are probably at a point that one or two more may break. I tried to see if I could change the count on the order form but was unable. Can you send me another link with 6 as the quantity, please, thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, that's no problem at all. I'll shoot that over right now.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.