replacement balancer

A home owner from OR says:
window balancer. Need help identifying the end piece with the roller in it. It is stamped 17 4 and small writing that says RL. The channel is measuring out at 17 5/8". Should we be rounding up or down for replacement?
Looking at your S395 or the S385 for a match but don't see the roller in the end piece.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named installed balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1805.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17 4 stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance shoe with wheel
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can help you replace these balances, but it will have to be a custom order due to their unique configuration. Could you show us a clearer picture of the hook at the end of the cord? That will be key to identifying the right parts for you. Many thanks.

A home owner from OR says:
New photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance shoe and clip
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you for that. You will shortly receive an email from one of our representatives with a custom link to order these balances. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here in the discussion thread. Many thanks!

Profile picture of Bob

We'd be happy to add the additional balances that you requested to your order but we'll need to see photos of the (2555) and (3115) stamps and would like you to confirm that these additional balances have the same top and bottom attachments, as well as the hook at the end of the cord. Once we have all of that squared away, we can send you a new custom order link with all of the balances you've requested. Thank you!

A quick learner from OR says:

Here are the photos requested.

The balances all have the same top and bottom. The hooks are shown in these photos.

Please let us know if we can provide any more information.

Thanks,

Tina

Profile picture of Bob

Great, thank you! That's all we needed. I'll have my colleague Tom email you three order links and price quotes right now for the requested balances. If you wanted to make any changes, please let me know right here in this thread and I would be happy to do so.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.