replacement channel balance

A quick learner from Shorewood says:
I attached a few pictures for reference and the small stamp is almost impossible to read but that's the best i can get . The overall measurements are 17inches x 1/2 inch wide x 3/8 deep (depth of track) . Hope this helps !
Hi , i can't seems to find the parts anywhere and think i found something close to what i require . I have the block and tackle i removed from my jambs and look like 17" Series 751 Channel Balance would be the right or closest to what i need . The stamp on mine reads "KQ2DB16HD" , and i have no idea what brand window these are
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It seems like you have the S751-17 channel balance with a 15-197 locking terminal. We'd be happy to have these custom made for you but we would need to know how many you'd like to order to get an order link and price quote together for you. Thank you!

A home owner from Shorewood says:
If this definitely does the trick the great ! I'll take 6 of each
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We just sent over a custom order link for six balances with the 15-197 locking terminal attached for you to review. Take a look and please let us know if you need anything else. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.