replacement hardware

A home owner from 78130 says:
I need 4 of the whatever the part is called in the photos that fastens to the top of the sash and has a phillips screw on the side of the sash. They are plastic. 2 for a left side and 2 for a right side on 2 windows.

Also I need two sliding window sash balances for each side of an Alenco up & down window. The old metal sash balances are 28 IN. long not including the plastic end clips, the metal is 28" long. Also the # 2730 is stamped on the metal slide covering the spring. The size of the window is frame is 3 x 5 . I think the Alenco model # is 3050.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you are in need of a replacement top sash guide and channel balance. We can help. To start, we ask that you remove both pieces out of the window and reply back with more photos of both complete parts for us to see. Since we have the measurement information for the channel balance, we will just need the measurements of the top sash guide. Once we have everything we need from you, we can get started. 

here are 5 various views of the (broken) cam that I need in the previous mentioned application.
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for getting back to us with photos. However, I can't get the best look at the top sash guide with the measuring tape in its way. Could we see two more photos showing the front and side profiles of the guide, almost like a mug shot? If you could also type out the measurements of the part, that would be a big help. 

pic 1, back of cam. pic 2, front of cam that faces window. pic 3 side of came
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0102.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0103.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0104.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for the photos. Have a look at our 18-174 top sash guide and let us know if this could make a good substitute for you. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.