replacement part - vent latch

A home owner from Brea, CA says:
I am trying to find a "vent latch" replacement part for my windows.
The number on the part is marked with "11078 PAT. 4824154" and is for CertainTeed windows.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 26-148. I think this may be what you need, but let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)