replacement parts for channel balance 2230

A home owner from Farmingville, NY says:
I need to determine if top sash guide is required for balance number 2230. I also need to replace the channel balance top and channel balance shoe and believe these parts to be channel balance top as 19-002, and channel balance shoe, winged as 15-005. I also need to replace take out clips which I think is 16-002. How do I install these take out clips? Also, the windows at my house do not have any top sash guides. I do not know if they were ever there or if they are required. Please advise if I need to purchase these.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid that without seeing your original top sash guides, I cannot identify what you will need. Is there an identical window elsewhere in the house that may have all the hardware this window needs? If so, you can take a few pictures of those top sash guides for us to see.

As for your channel balance, I would like you to confirm that the 15-005 is the shoe you need. You see, a channel balance with a 15-005 with a 19-002 top will have to be custom made. However, if you had the 15-004 bottom and a 19-002 top, it would simply be a Series 350 channel balance. Please double check the dimensions of your bottom shoe and let me know.

To install the 16-002, simply put the lower loop in first, then push in the top half. You might need a small screw driver to help push in the top.
A handy person from Farmingville says:
Tom,
Thankyou for responding so promptly to my request. Channel balancer is definetly a 2230,because it is stamped with that number. The shoe is definetly winged,however I will recheck the dimensions of the shoe & top on hand to those on the web site. I will also take some photos & foward along with next e-mail. Thankyou again for your assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.