replacement parts for milestone single hung series 1000

A home owner from Florida says:
My house, built in 2004, has milestone single hung series 1000 windows. The windows are difficult to slide up and down and with several of them if I open them I cannot get them all the way closed. It appears I need to replace the channel balances. After reading one post, it looks like I can use your S380-29 channel balance, but I am not sure of the stamp option. I am afraid to take the current channel balance out, for fear I will not be able to get it back in place while waiting on replacement parts. Is there any way to estimate the stamp option based on window dimensions?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There are only two ways to determine what stamp option you need for your balance: you can either match it up to the stamp currently printed on your balance, or you can weigh your window sash on a scale and cross reference the weight with the chart found on our S380-29 store page.

For help on replacing balances and removing the sash, please see the video below.
A quick learner from Kissimmee, Fl says:
I need to replace 3 window screens, missing or broken. Where can I get screen frames or frame kits?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell replacement screen inserts or kits of any kind. My recommendation is to contact a local hardware store for assistance.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.