replacement rollers on my sliding glass doo

A home owner from altoona pa says:
I have a Anderson and I need replacement rollers

on the window label is:

Classic Anderson
IGCC 186

thanks! hope you can help
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That code number you gave might mean it was manufactured in 1986, but I'm not sure. I'm afraid without seeing the roller itself out of the door, it will be difficult to make a confident suggestion. I will try my best, though.

If your door was manufactured in April 1982 or after, then you will need to use the newer style 81-128. If your door was manufactured before April 1982, then the older style 81-018 would be better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)