two replacement operators 30050

A friend from lower forty-eight states says:
Number on underside of arm is 30050. Another number on another arm is 8D900P.
measurement from gear end to end of roller is 8 3/4". Have both left and right
to replace, and another window, narrower in width casement, but same gear mechanism??
That window also needs both right and left. Found a date stamped, after the word
Canada- 1986.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
For the pictured operator, take a look at our 39-138 and 39-139 and see if the dimensions (especially the mounting hole spacing) line up.

Concerning the smaller window, are you sure it's not the same length? We don't stock any operators like this with shorter arms.
A friend from Lower forty-eight States says:
I see how measurements are so important! Dave, your suggestion for replacement part(s)#;39-139+ 39-138, and their measurements, do not look like the parts will fit. Given the "metal-fatigue", with the use and abuse and some bending, the measurements seen in attached photo, and my failure to describe "behind-the-sash" holes for attachment(no holes in-the-front) do not match for the "right" replacement.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean in regards to the arm length. Does it match the 39-138 and 39-139 as shown on the web site? As for the rear mounting holes, what I have done in the past is use our 33-205 threaded nut. I pressed it into the holes with a vise. You will need to go to hardware store in your area to purchase a 10-24 screw in the length that you need.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.