replacing 29" long balance

A home owner from Orlando fl says:
I need to replace the channel balances in two sash type sliding windows. It's 29 inches long. Can you help me?
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think this could be either our S380-29 or S385-29. The only difference between these two products is the size of the shoe; carefully go over our dimensions to confirm which is closer in size to your own. Make sure to account for wear in your measurements.

Regardless of which balance is a better match, I'd also recommend our 2830 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)