replaement balance tubes and sash corner caps

A contractor from Mt View CA says:
We have several Viking Single hung alum windows that need balance tubes and finish corner caps seen in the attached photo (Black). We can measure the balance tubes but need help identifying the black corner piece. thanks
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Many Viking windows used our Series 395 channel balance, but you will need to remove yours in order to confirm. As for the top sash guide (corner caps), you could have our 18-009. Carefully compare its dimensions to the hardware you still have to confirm that it's the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)