roto casement track

A home owner from USA says:
This is a pic of my window. I need the roto casement track to go underneath and handles for the cranks. They are stripped. Thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's very hard to tell what you have based on these pictures. Is there any way we can see a clear shot of the operator removed? In the meantime, look at our 39-014 and see if this is a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)