sash balancer and take out clips

A home owner from Salinas, CA says:
Hello Swisco,

Ineed to replace the sash balancers in a metal frames window. I have provided pictures of the sash balancer and a picture of the channel that the balancers go into. I think I need a 16" 351 channel balancer. Am I right? This is the only window of its type in my house so I'm not sure if I need the clips or not...I did not find any when I removed the window! Help.

User submitted photo of channel balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Jim,

It does look like the 16" Series 351, choose stamp option 1520.

I'm not sure what clips you are referring to, maybe product 16-002, take out clip.

Take a look at the following guide for removal and installation instructions:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)