Searching for a white plastic screen clip

A home owner from Massachusetts says:

I am trying to find replacement clips for screens. They appear to be turn clip; however, the problem is that it goes through the aluminum frame. It is pretty hard to describe but the pictures show it pretty well. I don't haven any information on the company but I was told that they went out of business. I would appreciate any help you could give me. I need these for about 15 screens.

Thank you.

A customer submitted photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bill. Please take a look at our 70-211 SilverLine screen turn clip.
A home owner from Tellico Plains, Tn says:
How do you replace the broken clips? The frame appears to be one piece.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 70-211 is a two part clip. You will need to install the inside tab into the edge of the screen frame, then snap on the outer turn lever into the inside tab through the hole in the frame. You might need to spread the edge of the screen frame a little to install that inside part into the frame. It's a little tricky, but not impossible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at