seals and cranks

A quick learner from La Crosse, WI says:
I have a home that was built in the 80's and the seals and cranks are wearing, windows are still in good shape. i have a number of cranks that are 7 1/2" long and shorter arm is around 4 1/2"
The outside seals are hard and gone but the few that are let are a dome seal "D"
Can you assist in getting the right seals and cranks?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4615.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4610.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4611.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4614.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid that we don't have an exact match for this seal, but you may be able to use our 58-055 as a substitute. This installs the same way and has a similar angled kerf, so I think it's worth considering. Look it over and let me know what you think.

I'm not sure about the crank itself. Can you show me a picture of the complete mechanism? 

Here are the mechanics pics
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3B053F4E-7B9F-4ACF-96A5-4A7BF3E72810.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's still hard to make out. There are so many important details that are obscured so long as it's installed. I can at least tell you that it's a straight arm operator, which narrows it down. Start by looking at our 39-028E and 39-027E. Ultimately, you'll want to remove the original from the window and carefully compare it to our photos and dimensions. That will tell you for sure if they're a match.

I will do that, thank you
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.