shoe pivot

A quick learner from PA says:
how to find out which shoe pivot to get , what size , what should i measure ? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN 5.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm a bit confused. You say you're looking for a pivot shoe but these pictures are of your tilt latches. Compare your dimensions to our 26-243 and 26-244 to see if these match up to your original latch.

If you need a new pivot shoe as well, we'll need to see it removed from the window to compare to our inventory. 

Yes , Ok. I thought the sticker pic. would give some advise. I do need the tilt latches.I'll look it up. the window brand is nami. i will take some pic's of the shoe soon.
Profile picture of Emily

Oh, I see! I'm afraid that sticker doesn't tell us what hardware your window uses, unfortunately. We'll be here whenever you can get a picture of your pivot shoe. In the meantime, I've attached some videos below that may be helpful. 

I removed sash and made cut on top, Worked just fine! Your videos really helped! Pretty easy now! Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SHOE 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SHOE 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SHOE 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SHOE 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SHOE 2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

That's awesome, I'm glad they helped! Compare your dimensions to our 15-046 pivot shoe to see what you think. 

Hi, I ordered some 056er's plus the tool and2 spirals. Can't wait to fix my windows!
Profile picture of Emily

We appreciate your business! Best of luck with the repair; if you have any questions, you know where to find us! 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.