shoe repalcement or balancer replacement

A professional from pittsboro, nc says:
I have 2004 mw windows. if seen in your other help categories people looking for the same part. balancer metal with the indention on the end. balancer shoe looks very similar to 15-194 but thinner on the top. you've said in your other replies that you'd have to custom make them as they are out of production with balancer. balancer is square and 24" long. shoe is about 1" wide. I bought a couple from you and they are a match other than the thickness and they don't fit into the balancer. I would need about 15 sets
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the detailed information. We would just need to see some photos of the balance removed from the window so that we can identify what proper balance shoes are needed for this balance. From there we can provide you with some advisement on replacing them.
A professional from Pittsboro, nc says:
Here is the pic
channel balance shoe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! This doesn't necessarily have to be custom made. You would, however, need an all new Series 795 balance. This comes with a 1-1/4" wide shoe by default, but once you receive it you can remove that default shoe and install the 1" wide 15-194 you ordered. They just snap on and off.

However, keep in mind that our Series 795 attaches at the top of the window using a screw tab, not a hook. If yours has a hook, then it will have to be custom made. Let me know if that is the case.
A professional from pittsboro, nc says:
it does have a hook at the top
thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, gotcha. Then I'll have to make up a special order link for 4 of these. Can you just tell me what number was printed on the original balance? Can you also confirm you only need 4?
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.