side bracket or glider for plastic kitchen drawer

A home owner from Baltimore, MD says:
Hello, I'm trying to replace these small circular plastic guides that support the side edges of plastic kitchen drawer bins. The drawers glide along top-mounted plastic glides that fit through a notch in the back of the bin that is shaped like an upside-down "T". There are then lips on the sides of the plastic drawer bins that sit inside these plastic guides. The guides are wearing down. These guide pieces are plastic, but they attach (just snap on, i think) to metal pegs that are inserted in the cabinet frames at the front edge. Once attached, the guides seem to spin freely on the metal peg. I have attached pictures showing the measurements of the plastic round piece I need (about 7/16" on the narrow side and 5/8" on the wide side), a picture of the metal peg, a picture of the plastic guide on the peg, and a picture of how the drawer sits in the full assembly. I have not found anything else like this anywhere. There are no manufacturer names on the drawers. I really hope you can help. Thank you so much for offering this service.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named attached to peg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named narrow measure.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wide measure.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named full assembly.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named metal peg.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we've never been able to find a good match for these kitchen drawer rollers. Some other customers here came up with some solutions you can consider. I apologize we can't be of more help. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.