sliding glass door handle/lock set

A home owner from Jonesborough TN says:
I'm trying to find a replacement handle for a sliding glass door only #s I have patent #s lock 3596954 inside lock, 919218 plastic handle support (inside handle) wooden handle 9 3/4 inches, inside lock housing 7 3/16, screw holes 4 15/16 door itself three holes large one in center, handle set sandwiches door lock is in the interior of door with lock latch on interior jamb metal parts black in color
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. Could you provide pictures of the mortise lock and handles? That will help narrow down what you need. Thanks.

A home owner from Jonesborough TN says:
Sorry Bob phone/computer stopped talking to each other finally some pictures
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us with your photos. You may want to start with taking a look at our 82-020 mortise style handle set along with our 82-225 sliding patio door internal lock. Look it over closely and let us know if these parts are a match for you. 

A home owner from Jonesborough Tn says:

no mortise of any kind, locking mechanism is in the interior handle do not care if handle is the same (looks) just need to have the same locking set up

keyed entry, lock is inside of interior handle

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your exact handle set, which was used with the 82-225, is no longer available. I would suggest using a newer style surface mounted handle like our 82-005. You will need to adapt it to your door by drilling new mounting holes, but I believe this is the closest match to your existing handle. Also look at the other related exterior handles that can be used with the 82-005 like the 82-042 or 82-306.

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.