special order balance? 27-1/2" length

A home owner from Portola Valley, California says:
I need 8 replacement balances for my NuPrime windows.

Your Series 351 appears to be the replacement, except that my existing balances are 27 1/2 inches (the aluminum part) and that size is not in your catalog. Also my existing balances have the following code stamped on them 2820B if that helps any.

I will also need 24 Top Sash guides part#18-110

Can you give me a price?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting! Based on your stamp, you should have a channel length of 29". It sounds like your channel balance may have been cut down. Can you tell if it has? If you aren't sure, you can take a few pictures of the ends of your balance and upload them here. I might be able to eyeball it.

Is the other balance in the window the same length, and does it have the same stamp? Are there any identical windows in the house? If so, are they the same?

As for the top sash guide, all prices can be found on our main site, under each part's respective page. You can also order directly from there!
A handy person from Portola Valley, California says:
Paul,
I have 11 double hung windows 20with identical balances.

They may have been cut down, but were definitely done in a professional manner if they were. The windows are >20 years old and were made by NuPrime(probably custom). I don't think photos will show anything helpful.

Back to the same question. What is your price for replacements?
BTW, the weight of each window is approximately 20lbs.
How do we proceed?

Thanks
John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. It sounds like your balance will have to be custom made. That shouldn't be a problem! To begin, please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.