spiral balance shoe replacement part

A handy person from Augusta, Georgia says:
I'm trying to find a spiral balance shoe replacement part that I don't see on your web site. The item I am looking for is exactly like the item shown in diagram 1 of the Adjust Tilt Window Spiral Balance instructions on your web site. However, I don't see a shoe that looks anything like that on your site. My window's channel is 1" (measured perpendicular to the plane of the glass) by 3/8" (measured parallel to the plane of the glass. The tallest shoe I would be able to insert would be about 2" tall. Do you have anything that might work?

Bill Gover
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The pivot shoe shown in the diagram is Swisco's 15-015 Pivot Shoe, 17/32" Thick. If you are still uncertain about using this as a replacement, you may submit photos of your pivot shoe (removed from the window). Please be sure to include dimensions along with your photo(s).
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)