spring that attaches to a balance shoe

A quick learner says:

Several of my balance shoes have broken. I just bought the balance shoes from you.

While replacing them we found several of the springs were bent at the top. The springs measure 19 inches not including the circle pieces that attach to the balance shoe. My Sun windows were installed in November of 1997. do you have the springs & what is the price.

Thanks,

Chris 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Chris. We unfortunately do not sell the balance springs that work on the same Caradco window as the 15-104 shoe. If those springs are broken then you will need all new jamb liners from the manufacturer.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.