Window Balances, Top Guides and Pins Needed

A quick learner from collingswood says:

The balancers are 16 and a half inches long i need 2 left and 2 rights 

i also need the top and bottom latches or pins im not sure of the official name the window has no name on it the balancers are 16 and a half inches long i need 2 left and 2 rights this is fir 2 windows they are the same ..i need the parts asap for a section 8 inspection my name is lou

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. For your window balance, it looks like you have old Series 850 balances. We recommend you replace these with our Series 795 Channel Balances. See the video below for more information on how to do this. 

It seems like you also want to replace your tilt latches and pivot bars. Could you provide clearer pictures of both items, removed from the window? For the tilt latches, could you provide the distance between the centers of the installation holes? This will help us narrow down what you might need. Thanks. 

A quick learner from collingswood says:

these holes are a inch and a half apart center to center

In the last picture, the end is a half inch

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience as we researched what you need. The top tilt corner latch will be 26-258P and the finger lever the 26-324.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.