the side clips that hold the window in the open position are flattened out and broken

A home owner from california says:

I have a viking window which opens upwards cannot remain in open position as the side clips that hold the window has flattened and I cannot find it anywhere, Do you guys have them? Please help!!

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The clips that you've taken pictures of are called take out clips. See our 16-002. These are not used to keep the window open, but are rather used to remove the sash. Check out the video below to see what I mean.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)