the window doesnt stay up, in fact it will fall out of the frame if opened

A home owner from california says:
this window has never worked in the years I have lived here. i see there are some broken parts in the frame. please help me find the parts i need. the sticks are about 29 inches long, there are no catches on the holes in the metal window frame. please help me find what i need t make this window work. thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC04668.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC04669.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC04670.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC04667.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You can start by comparing our S395-29 channel balance to an undamaged assembly. You'll also need to locate the stamp on your metal balance channel to choose the corresponding strength option. 

As for your take our clips, review the dimensions of our 16-002 to see if this might be the part you need. Thank you!

A home owner from california says:
do the window channel balances come with mounting instructions?
thank you
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The balances do not come with written instruction but we do have an installation video, which you can view below. Thank you!

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.