thumb pulls and balances - General Aluminum?

A contractor from Santa Fe says:
Can you please help me identify the thumb pulls and balances. It looks like a General Aluminum window but I am not certain.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us, Rob. These look a lot like our 26-157 and 26-158. Carefully compare them to your own parts to see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)