tilt carrier spiral balancer parts

A home owner from Syracuse, NY says:
I'm looking for the replacement part for the Silverline vinyl tilt window. I've attached a picture of the working spiral balance and one that is broken. Can you please give me the correct part number this this.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Unfortunately, your photos didn't come in. Could you try re-uploading them? 

In the mean time. take a look at our s900 and S600

re-submitted photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken balancer.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named working balancer.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. It seems like you need new pivot shoes. We sell a bunch of different kinds that could replace these, but the best match will depend on how thick the original is. Can you tell me that measurement?

This is a Silverline from March 1997. It's 2 1/4" tall, 1 3/4" wide and 1/2" thick.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell anything as wide as 1-3/4". That's actually huge. Did you remove it from the window before you measured it? If not, you may want to just to be sure. You won't get an accurate measurement so long as it's installed.

In the meantime, see our 15-046. This is a pretty common sighting in windows like yours and is 1/2" thick. The width is only 1-1/4", though.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.