tilt latch "Lift Sash 2" Before Tilting"

A home owner from Florida says:
I have double insulated metal windows in a house that I purchased in 2004. The glass is getting foggy and several of the latches are broken so the window falls out or down. The latches have "Lift sash 2" before tilting" written on the top and are made for R (right) or L (left). They are attached to the window on the top and side of the top corners and have a movable piece that latches on to the window frame. Where can I order the latches?
A customer submitted photo of tilt latches.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 26-157 and 26-158 top tilt corner latches. Do you think these might work for you? Please let me know.
A home owner from Florida says:
I think they will. Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)