tilt window balancer string broke

A home owner from King George, VA says:
On one side of my window the string broke on the balancer. i pulled it from the tilt window and it shows number BSI 34c stamped on the metal.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16038178097358426999342071320923.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If the metal channel is 34" long, then this appears to be an S795-34 to me, with a stamp option of 34C. The T-Lock Shoe that comes installed by default with this balance is our 15-195 with the closed cam. There is also an open cam version of this shoe, the 15-195B. Open Cam simply means that the shoe has no 'back wall', and that you can see through the back of it. I can't tell from this photo which you have, but if you need the 15-195B you can purchase it separately and swap the shoes out. It's a very easy process, as shown in the video below.

A home owner from King George, VA says:
Ok but the string also broke. How do I space that part as well? And do you have a more complete video on reinstalling the entire mechanism?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The cord comes fully assembled in these replacement balances. This video below at the 3:15 mark shows how to reinstall these balances. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.