tilt window hardware

A quick learner from Ramseur NC says:
Hi, This is a part from a vinyl replacement window. I did not see any that looked like it on your site. A small part of it is broken off on the end. I am enclosing pictures of both sides and a side view. The part is a little better than 2 inches long as it is. I found parts for another window from you back in the summer. I would be so grateful if you can identify this part so that I might order.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I think I've seen this before, but I can't be sure. Is this attached to a nylon piece? If so, then I think that nylon piece comes out, as well. I will need to see a picture of both. Let me know!
A quick learner from NC says:
Thank you for your reply. I had to study the broken area on the window. I didn't take the original part out. I am enclosing pictures of the black part you mentioned. The metal part does fit into it.

Also, the bottom outside vinyl parts are broken. I take it these are not exactly the best windows. We are having to reinstall them because they were just set in to very poor framing by the previous owner. I had to loosen the side vinyl to slip the black part out. The plastic is broken on the bottom where these parts go. I am showing a picture of that.

Finally, I looked at the pivot shoe and the tip of the metal piece is broken off in it. I am also showing the unbroken left end to help clarify.

I can find no makers marks on these windows at all but the previous parts I ordered worked perfectly in another window. The pivot shoe I ordered previously was 15015 blue with a width of 17/32. Since the outside pieces are also broken where these piece came out, if you could instruct me how to order for that, I would appreciate it. I will need the pivot shoe but the balance seems fine. It is the right side of the window that is broken.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you for the additional information. The 26-125 appears similar to your hardware and may work as a replacement. As for the bottom rail of the sash, I'm afraid we can't help with that. The only thing I can think of is going back to the manufacturer. I am not sure who that would be, though. A local contractor familiar with houses in your area might have an idea.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)