top guide for sliding mirror door

A contractor from CA says:
I see from previous posts that your 23-079 may be the part I need, but I don't see how it will attach to the top of the frame. Do you have any other photos of the part or dimensions on the underside?

Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

There should be a top metal bracket on the sliding door that the 23-079 slides and snaps into. If you're uncertain, show us pictures of your existing guide and we'll take a look to confirm if this is what you need. 

A contractor from CA says:
Unfortunately, there is no existing guide but the top of the frame measures 1" out to out so probably 3/4-7/8 inside the frame.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we have no way of confirming what you could use if the original guide is missing or never had one to begin with. We have two discussions that you can view here and here that will give you an idea oh dow this guide should interact with the door and the track. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.