top sash balance guide

A quick learner from USA says:
I need help locating a replacement. Obviously this one is broken but the measurements are as follows. I used the measurement examples shown on your website. The top ( as shown In the picture sent) is 1 and 5/16 inches wide. 11/16 inches on the right side down on the base, and the angle on the bottom is 3/8 inches. Back view if you turned this picture to the left, measurements are as follows. 1 and 1/8 inches wide. Distance to screw hole is 1 and and ΒΌ inches, and the the width of the angle is 5/8 inches wide.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Based on the broken pieces I see here, I think our 18-073 may be your best choice. Look it over and let us know what you think!

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Thanks for your help Paul! That looks like what I need!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, glad to hear it. If you ever need anything in the future, let me know.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.