trying to find balancers for 25-year old wood windows

A quick learner from Herndon, VA says:
Hi - I'm trying to find these balancers for 25-year old wood windows. It's a 23.5 inch long spring with plastic clip things on the end. I've attached photos of both ends, length of balance, and the clips. I couldn't find a stamp for the balancers. Thanks in advance for your help. I hope you have this part, I need them asap since they are for a house that I'm selling and going to settlement soon.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4821.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4818.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4817.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4816.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4815.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We wouldn't have the spring balances, unfortunately, since this is an outdated jamb liner system. We do have the 15-104 friction shoe, which may be the same as the clip you have. For the whole jamb liner system, seek out a local millwork that still deals with wood windows.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.