trying to find replacement pivot lock shoe for windows installed in 1999

A home owner from Union County, NC says:
only marking is a patent # 4.610.108

size: 2" x 1 1/4" x 1/2". Looks closest to 15-179 but has a screw hole.

I have ten windows that need new parts.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part - front.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part - back.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 15-179 will not replace your pivot shoe as it is only 15/16" wide, compared to your 1-1/4". That's way too small.

Instead, you should consider our 15-129. This is the same width. It also has a hole in the back like yours, but that honestly doesn't matter. These don't screw into the window in any way.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

A home owner from Union County, NC says:
Thank you!! I hadn't noticed that item when I scrolled through the catalog. Of course, being overwhelmed by weird stuff could have contributed to missing it. Appreciate the help and will head to the order section.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Totally understandable! They all do look very much alike.

Please let me know if you had any other questions and I would be more than happy to assist you.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.