two part plastic retainer assembly with steel screw no numbers found on window or screen see photos

A home owner from Miami Beach FL says:

Looking for a dozen or so of these retainers which attached screens to a window system which is about 10 years old. (my window cleaners got the best of them..) Would appreciate if you can point me in the right direction. Thank you! Frank

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen mounting hdware installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen mounting hardware uninstalled.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I've never seen anything like this before. We are doing our best to research a replacement, but in the meantime we'd like a little more information. Can you go into more detail on exactly how this functions? Could there be any bits of it missing, or is this all there is? Do you also happen to know who made the screen or window?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, maybe I can help. We don't have this exact piece, but looking at your photos I'm wondering if our 70-211 can work. Look it over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.