type of coil balance to buy

A quick learner from 94022 says:
Hi, I am attaching pictures of window sashes assembly, notice the metal pin on each corner of the window sashes has a round metal head, which requires wider opening on the pivot shoe metal brake slide-in notch? The window sash weigh 8.4 lb. Please let me know what type of coil balances I should buy, is it S140-5? Also, how much do you charge for shipping to California?

Thanks dehua
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend removing your coil assembly to compare to the 15-177 pivot shoe, which uses the Series 152 coil springs. Based on your sash weight, I would recommend using one S152-4 coil on each side of the sash. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to yours. 

You will also be given multiple shipping options to choose from once the parts are added to your cart and you input your postal code. Thanks for posting! 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.