vinyl window casement operator

A handy person from Pa says:
I need to get a replacement operator for a vinyl casement window. I've attached several pics. The roller is a thin profile metal roller.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
TRUTH 45251
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 39-365 & 39-366 Single Arm Operators and compare them to your current hardware. Could these be used as replacements?
A handy person from hidden valley lake,ca. says:
all but the swing arm on my unit has two parts( arm#1 is 4 3/4" hole to hole w/teeth that hits the the turn crank, ( arm #2 is 4" hole to hole hooks to window. My unit even has the small Dent on top my UNIT #45251 looks like your model crank on same side, thank-you for your help ,john.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. If your operator doesn't have straight arms then I don't think the operator shown above is the same as what you have. Could you show me a few pictures of your operator removed from the window? That will help us find a good replacement. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)